We are looking for a highly skilled PPC Manager to scale-up and drive our paid search strategy. This is an exciting and new opportunity to play a key role in leading our PPC channels to deliver growth in traffic, conversations and ROI for our partners.
Our ideal candidate is an expert in improving campaign performance and managing pay-per-click campaigns across several platforms and geo’s simultaneously including Google & Bing and more in the future.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in Paid Search performance marketing.
- High level knowledge of the PPC marketing landscape, tools, vendors, and keen interest to keep track of new developments.
- Deep knowledge of paid search engine advertising tools (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and bid management systems.
- Knowledge of Paid Social channels (such as Facebook)
- Excellent understanding of social ads management tools
- Proficient in Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Commercially minded, analytical and proactive
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of stakeholder levels
- Experience with online gaming, sportsbook & casino highly preferred
- Experience of running paid search campaigns regulated & unregulated markets.
- Experience of running campaigns in multiple geo’s
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Create, deploy and optimise Paid Search campaigns across multiple geos to support growth marketing strategy
- Optimising paid search including keyword portfolio development, bid adjustment, testing & iterating, ad copy creation and landing page optimisation
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns, testing and setting up automation
- Constantly devising new experiments to find growth areas & strategies
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating PPC campaign performance, based on KPI targets including CTR, CPC, CPL and conversion rates
- Producing weekly reports to advise senior stakeholders of progress, metrics, ROI against KPI targets
- A/B testing of creatives, search terms, landing pages
- Constantly developing our digital strategy with a test and learn approach, implementing new technologies where appropriate to drive qualified traffic to relevant websites
Package, Benefits & Location:
- Competitive annual salary based on experience
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Up to you – either at our office in Malta or remotely.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: simone